Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Time!


Well it's Christmas time again, but this Christmas is very different than any other we've had. This year we have each other for the first time! We are both very excited! We have been so excited we forgot to limit our spending! Oops! That way though, we'll always remember that first Christmas together! And how we use to afford it! ha ha! This is also the first time I have had a Christmas tree for my own to decorate! And what a better time to have one to share with a husband that I love so much! CJ helped picked out the star and it was more perfect than I had imagined it to be. We got matching stockings and have gotten so excited, that we've already stuffed them! The way the stockings are arranged, it looks like CJ gets two stockings, since of course his says "C" and mine "J". It's kinda funny. Every time someone comes over they have to crack that same joke! Maybe we should switch them to say JC, which is the reason we celebrate the season. It's unfortunate that more often than not, people are forgetting the purpose of the holiday, and it's our prayer that not even just at Christmas time, people will remember who Jesus Christ is. Our Savior and our Redeemer. With Him all things are possible, and we are forever grateful for His sacrifice.

4 comments:

Bryan Jensen said...

You guys are awesome! Can't wait to come down and play some cards. By the way, nice boobs at the top of the page!!!! HA HA I hope you have a complex now!

Bryan Jensen said...

I didn't know you were an accountant?

Bryan Jensen said...

I don't want to be the mean older brother but the wedding pictures are cheesy! Just kidding! We love that you love each other!

Bryan Jensen said...

Christmas, Christmas, what are you getting me for Christmas! You owe me big! You are who you are because of me!!! Really, I'm serious!